Harvest Chili Cook-off: Information/rules
Each team will need a chant/cheer, decorated table/booth and of course, the best chili they can make. Judges will be awarding prizes for the best of each of those categories. To sign-up, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Team name
- Team members
- Do you need a propane burner? Do you need an electrical outlet (how many?)?
So starting searching and experimenting with recipes and form your team!!
The church will provide propane burners, if needed (first come, first serve), electrical outlets (please let us know, ahead of time, how many), a table, reimbursement of food items (save those receipts!), drinks, and the “other stuff” (cups, drinks, napkins, plates, etc) but other than these things (pans, pots, etc…), the team will need to supply!
1. Chili must be cooked, entirely, on-site. Any pre-cooked chili is disqualified. Since chili must be slow cooked for many hours, teams can come in the morning to start cooking so that the chili will be ready by the mid-afternoon.
2. Teams can be as small as 2 people, but it’s much more enjoyable to have a large team!
3. In case of rain, the event will be moved indoors, in the kitchen/gym.
1. Cypress Chili Chicks
2. Chillin’ 40′s
3. The A Team
4. Lily’s Got Chili
5. Brokeback Mountain Chili
Leave a comment
Sunday Worship Times:
- 9:00am - Starbucks Fellowship
- 9:30am - Children's Service
- 9:30am - Adult Service