Children @ Harvest
Our children’s ministry has a name: “BIG FISH” (Believing In God, Faithful In Serving Him)
During the adult worship, BIG FISH ministry provides the following:
- Nursery (Ages 0-1): The room is designed for parents with infants. The parents can stay with their child while participating in the worship through live feed on TV. The children have ample space to crawl, sleep, and be nursed in the nursing station. The parents can also choose to leave their child with volunteers so they can go in the sanctuary to worship.
- Pre-K (Ages 2-5): Active toddlers can enjoy in this beautifully decorated room! They sing praises, learn Bible lessons, engage in games and activities and make wonderful arts and crafts.
- Elementary (Grades K-5): In this group, the children receive benefits of huge worship space for wild praise and exciting Bible lessons followed by smaller groups of Grades K-2 and Grades 3-5 for hands on activities and crafts.
Our ministry goal is..
To teach our children to love God and to love others:
As children learn to love God more than anything, they will remain faithful to Him all their lives. With the same love, they will love others and be a blessing to those around them.
To love children, nurture them in God’s word and guide them into a relationship with Jesus that will last the rest of their lives. We commit to pray for children throughout the week so that they will remain in our thoughts and hearts.
Our environment is..
Welcoming, open, fun and exciting for all children! Children will experience God’s love as they fully participate in the program.
See you at the BIG FISH!
Sunday Worship Times:
- 9:00am - Starbucks Fellowship
- 9:30am - Children's Service
- 9:30am - Adult Service